728x90 chinese housad

468x60

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mon Anniversaire


I decided to have a small bbq for elyn and I to celebrate our birthday! So we invited some close friends over to my place =)
The BBQ grill. Borrowed from my aunty!(LMK)


Seafood tofu and pork, pork marinated with hickory bbq sauce which gave it a smoky taste. I added some onions and garlic when marinating to give extra flavor.. i wanted to add the bird eyes chili but forgot!
Theres also chicken fillet marinated with miso paste, beef tenderloin which was a hit among my friends, corn, sweet potatoes, and also taiwan sausages, squid marinated with tom yum paste, and prawns (not fresh)



Bacon wrap in asparagus. Trim and peel off the ends of asparagus. (The strings) Then blanched the asparagus in salted water before wrapping it.

Simple potato salad. Bacon+potatoes+mayonaise=AWESOME!
actually it was spose to have carrots, zuchini and onions.
I forgot! Again.

Didnt took enough pictures of the food because everyone was busy eating! Anyways I had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment