728x90 chinese housad

468x60

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hello! This is my food blog.

Foooddd


Pan Seared Sea Bass with Con fit tomatoes and saute mushroom (hidden behind the fish) and finished with Holandaise Sauce.


Pan Seared Duck ( pink on the inside) topped with mango salsa accompanied with pilaf curried rice, braised red cabbage, saute asparagus finished with duck jus.
The rice was lovely.

Herb and hazelnut crusted rack of lamb accompanied with savory yogurt sauce with raisin couscous, tomato salsa and tempura courgettes.
The lamb was a bit on the rare side. But the taste was nice. I only ate the sides. The herb crust was awesome!

Chicken roulade served with beetroot sauce, accompanied by zucchini wrapped with roasted tomato, celery and ricotta cheese and a pumpkin ravioli with brown butter sage sauce, topped with pumpkin puree.



Last Dish! Roast beef and yorkshire pudding with roast gravy, beef bourguignon with mashed potatoes and glazed carrots. Garnished with green oil and red pepers.

10 comments:

  1. I wanna eat! Next time bring back leftovers for me to try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good =D i like the 1st one

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ryan! hehee okie.. ill cook new ones for u la ah yee.. dont need leave left overs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah...nice template! help me to jazz up my blog too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Passion brings out the talent in you. Interesting food decor. I'm Jasper. MBSSKL, Ms.Loo knows me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. check my blog http://ryanlovesunagi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. aiya the best part of your blog title is hard to read now. Lettuce pray

    ReplyDelete
  8. ya i know =( ill do sometthing about that

    ReplyDelete